Friday, October 4, 2013

Almost time - #Tower10Miler Weekend!

By this time tomorrow (Oct. 5), I'll be on Disney property, enjoying the Tower of Terror 10-Miler weekend festivities!

My hip isn't 100%, but it's a whole lot better than it once was.  I got 4 miles in last weekend, and a couple short runs this week, and I think 10 is looking do-able.  It won't be the fast race I'd hoped for, but I think it'll be better than last year.  If all goes well, I'll save my speed for a half-marathon later this month.

Playlist is prepared.

Garmin is charging.

Car's gassed up.

I'm hydrating like a boss.

Just have to get through a few more hours of work, enjoy an evening with Leo - who I will miss terribly - and safely navigate my way east on Interstate 4 in the morning.  

I'll be reporting live from the expo, race and parks all weekend at www.twitter.com/VsFuzzyWorld and www.facebook.com/fuzzyV.

Let's DO this!


No comments:

Post a Comment